1. to help provide adults from differing cultural and social backgrounds with ways to develop their knowledge and competencies
2. to facilitate the development of innovative practices in adult education and their transfer across differing ethnic groups and participating countries
3. to develop approaches to learning, and enhance the management of adult education organizations
1. to provide opportunities for partners from different countries to exchange their work experiences and practices. In this project, the partners will focus on ways in which they use creative art forms to encourage self- development
2.to enable the partners to develop a creative training kit for adult educators. The kit will focus on the usage of creative methods as tools of self-expression and self-development among groups of single parents from differing social and cultural backgrounds. The methodologies and approaches to learning will aim to make the working experience interesting and inspiring. The kit will also aim to improve participant’s self-esteem, reduce stress levels and provide opportunities for skill development where applicable
3. to provide the partners with an opportunity to disseminate and evaluate differing educational practices and approaches before putting them into operation in adult education
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
For the activities, the photos and some more information of the partnership you can visit also our facebook link which is:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grundtvig-Learning-Partnership/161011780597613